Schliersee is an internationally known vacation and resort in the Bavarian Alps. The approved health resort has about 6,500 inhabitants and is located in the Miesbacher Oberland, the soul of Bavaria.
The Schliersee (785 m above sea level) and the at 1,085 meters located mountain lake Spitzingsee are both considered as lakes with high water quality. The mightiest mountain in the ski and hiking area Spitzingsee, the Red Wall is 1884 m high.
Because of rapid accessibility from Munich, Schliersee has become and profiled a popular recreation area in Bavaria and thus whole Germany in early days.
Far away from the city the place offers the best ways for recreation to turn off from everyday life and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Extensive sports and leisure facilities in the region are available to guests in summer and winter.
Consejos para el tiempo libre Schliersee - Neuhaus - Spitzingsee
Contacto Schliersee - Neuhaus - Spitzingsee
Wendelstein - Brannenburg
01.05.2019 - 08.11.2020 (2 Remontes mecánicos)
- Volar en parapente tándem 1
- Escuela de bicicleta de montaña 1
- Alquiler de bicicletas de montaña 1
- Alquiler de bicicletas 1
- Incentivos 1
- Tienda de material de ciclismo 1
- Alquiler de bicicletas eléctricas 1
- Excursiones en bicicleta de montaña 1
- Mountainbike Freeride Guide 1
- Guided Motorbiketours 1
- Outdoor shop 1
- Electric Bike Tours 1
- 21.05. - 25.05. diariamente
- 05.06. - 07.06. diariamente